Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Patience Of A Saint - By Senior Blog Author: Sharron M.


   Patience is the ability to tolerate trouble, delay, and suffering while still maintaining a good attitude.

   When everything seems to be going wrong and nothing is going right, it can be difficult to keep a good attitude. We are frustrated with the situation, our children, ourselves, and everything else.

   You've tried everything to keep it together and you just have no more patience.

   Take a deep breath.

   Count off 10 things that God has blessed you with.

   Have a second cup of coffee, treat yourself to the last slice of brownie, take the kids to the park, and know things will get better.

   After a particularly stressful day at work, someone asked me, "How was your day?"

   Instead of biting their head off, I smiled, "My day was good, and its even better now that it is over." Other days, I think, "Well, that is one day I'll never have to live through again." It is about perspective. When you run out of patience, and I have... rely on God's strength and push through. God's love, mercy, strength, and patience is infinite.

No comments:

Post a Comment